OLYMPUS MOUNTAIN TEA
Antioxidant & Volume
for Oily Hair
100% Certified Natural Cosmetics
A shampoo packed with antioxidant mountain tea that cleanses and rejuvenates oily hair!
With antioxidant organic mountain tea and cornelian cherry fruits this shampoo cleanses effectively thin and fragile hair that regains their volume and brightness making them healthy and strong.
- A total natural, mild, anti-irritant, SLS-SLES and silicone free formula
- Restores volume and shine to oily and thin hair
- Carefully cleanses hair and scalp with no build up
- With bergamot essential oil that effectively treats skin infections, stress and tension
Natural Cosmetic certified by COSMOS NATURAL according COSMOS Standard
Organic Olympus Mountain Tea
Organic Cornelian Cherry
Bergamot Essential Oil
MontOlympe in this product
• Integrates and develops the concept of “Green Chemistry”.
• Promotes the use of products from organic agriculture and respects biodiversity.
• Ensures that packaging respects the environment.
• Minimizes and recycles waste.
• No parabens, no triclosan, no urea. We use only natural & mild preservatives which are non-toxic and non-irritating.
• No synthetic fragrances or perfumes. We use only 100% essential oils.
• No heavy metals, no aromatic hydrocarbons and petrochemicals, no pesticides, no dioxins & PCBs, no radioactivity, no mycotoxins, no medicinal residues, no nitrates & nitrosamines.
• Nanomaterials are not allowed.
• Genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) are not allowed.
• Gamma irradiation is not allowed.
• Animal testing is not allowed.
Aqua(Water), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sweet Almond Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Betaine, Cornus Mas Fruit, Glycerin, Sideritis Scardica Flower/leaf Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia(Bergamot)fruit Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterolesters, Linalool, Citric Acid, Citrus Limon(Lemon)peel Oil.
* Ingredients from Certified Organic Agriculture
** Components of Natural Essential Oils
After thoroughly wetting your hair apply small amounts of MontOlympe’s Shampoo Olympus Mountain Tea on each region of the head under the hair and rub the entire sculp from the front to the back. Rinse off and repeat if necessary.