DAPHNE & CHLOE
Anti Frizz &
Split Ends Repairing
100% Certified Natural Cosmetics
An essential part of your hair-washing regime, with carefully chosen natural oils, that ensures your hair to be resistant to breakage while providing luster and shine.
Daphne’s leaves beloved with Chloe, the first awakening of spring’s Earth, provide an unprecedented experience that stimulates your hair!
Organic bay laurel and nettle, abyssinian oil and quinoa proteins are actively present in this miraculous hair conditioner that moisturizes and seals the cuticle, minimizes frizz and friction, helps in de tangling and enhances shine, smoothness and manageability of the hair.
- Improves combability
- Eliminates split ends
- Restores hydrophobicity thus improving manageability
- Seals the cuticle and moisturizes the scalp and the strands
- Minimizes frizz and friction by neutralizing the negative charged net
- Enhances shine and smoothness
- Helps in detangling
- With lavender essential oil that prevents hair shedding, improves scalp blood circulation, aiding in hair growth
Natural Cosmetic certified by COSMOS NATURAL according COSMOS Standard
Organic Bay Laurel Leaves
Apricot Kernel Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
MontOlympe in this product
• Integrates and develops the concept of “Green Chemistry”.
• Promotes the use of products from organic agriculture and respects biodiversity.
• Ensures that packaging respects the environment.
• Minimizes and recycles waste.
• No parabens, no triclosan, no urea. We use only natural & mild preservatives which are non-toxic and non-irritating.
• No synthetic fragrances or perfumes. We use only 100% essential oils.
• No heavy metals, no aromatic hydrocarbons and petrochemicals, no pesticides, no dioxins & PCBs, no radioactivity, no mycotoxins, no medicinal residues, no nitrates & nitrosamines.
• Nanomaterials are not allowed.
• Genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) are not allowed.
• Gamma irradiation is not allowed.
• Animal testing is not allowed.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Inulin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Flower/leaf Extract*, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/stem Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Lecithin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lava ndula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lactic Acid, Linalool**, Sodium Benzoate, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Limonene**, Levulinic Acid, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Citronellol**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Geraniol**, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed.
* Ingredients from Certified Organic Agriculture
** Components of Natural Essential Oils
After shampooing, wring out your hair before applying MontOlympe’s Daphne & Chloe Conditioner. Put on your palms the proper quantity depending on your hair type and length. Apply it on the edges of your hair trying to comb every strand with your fingers avoiding the roots and the scalp. Allow it to act for 5-6 minutes. For a deep treatment it takes a bit longer. Rinse off thoroughly till your hair is free from conditioner’s residues.
Promote your MontOlympe’s Conditioner by mixing it with a few of Gaea’s Oil Drops and create your own styling cream, frizz or shine treatment in one.