OLYMPUS MOUNTAIN TEA
Antioxidant for First Wrinkles
Moisturizer, Even for Sensitive Skin
100% Certified Natural Cosmetics
Light hydration with anti irritant and antioxidant protection against wrinkle formation.
Best for sensitive and reactive skin
An antioxidant booster packed with organic mountain tea, organic jojoba, avocado oil, organic chamomile, Tazman Pepper, blend of Hyaluronic acids, chamomile and ylang-ylang essential oils that minimizes, among others, skin irritations, strengthens skin barrier, reverses skin aging, improves the appearance of dull tone and reduces skin fatigue. Your skin, even sensitive or reactive, is left feeling wonderfully calm, firming and smooth, with a radiant complexion.
- An instant hydration that lasts for long
- A moisture shot that dives into skin’s depth and regenerates from within
- A Nature’s balsam for sensitive and reactive skins
- High skin tolerance that minimizes irritations
- For a healthy, well-nourished, supple and smooth face that glows with a smile
Natural Cosmetic certified by COSMOS NATURAL according COSMOS Standard
Organic Olympus Mountain Tea
Organic Jojoba Oil
Hyaluronic (Low Molecular Weight)
Chamomile Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
MontOlympe in this product
• Integrates and develops the concept of “Green Chemistry”.
• Promotes the use of products from organic agriculture and respects biodiversity.
• Ensures that packaging respects the environment.
• Minimizes and recycles waste.
• No parabens, no triclosan, no urea. We use only natural & mild preservatives which are non-toxic and non-irritating.
• No synthetic fragrances or perfumes. We use only 100% essential oils.
• No heavy metals, no aromatic hydrocarbons and petrochemicals, no pesticides, no dioxins & PCBs, no radioactivity, no mycotoxins, no medicinal residues, no nitrates & nitrosamines.
• Nanomaterials are not allowed.
• Genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) are not allowed.
• Gamma irradiation is not allowed.
• Animal testing is not allowed.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sideritis Scardica Flower/Leaf Extract*,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Stem Extract*, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Bisabolol, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Linalool**, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate**, Farnesol**, Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
* Ingredients from Certified Organic Agriculture
** Components of Natural Essential Oils
Always start with a clean face and hands. Squeeze out a small amount of MontOlympe’s Olympus Mountain Tea Day Cream on the back of your hand. Using your fingertips try to warm it up with the heat of your body’s temperature. Really important process to activate its precious ingredients! Dab the cream on your face in small dots. Gently massage it using circular, upward movements avoiding the area around your eyes while never forgetting your delicate neck and décolletage!